At Universal Safety Ally, our goal is to make you successful! With steep competition, fierce demands, and generally stressful environments, safety and training should be on the forefront of your mind. With our ever-evolving training programs, your business is sure to recognize the difference in employee morale, reduce accidents, and ensure proper handling of equipment.
We are happily serving all of Central Florida.
PRESIDENT & CONSULTANT
I have a strong desire to work towards supplying and promoting safe products. In this day and age, competition is fierce. I believe one’s success in the industry relies on the ability of its workforce to marry analytical skills with creativity. At Florida Gulf Coast University, I obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Marketing which has prepared me for a role in this dynamic and evolving organization. I hold many certifications that allow me to pull from education and resources to ensure your company is getting the very best.
- Covid 19 Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt- Florida Atlantic University
- Change Management – Prosci
- HACCP Coordinator – NC State University
- Food Defense Coordinator – AIB International
- Advanced Safe Quality Food Practitioner – SQF Institute
- PCQI for Human Food – AIB International
- PCQI for Animal Food – Illinois Institute of Technology
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY LOVELY CLIENTS
"Mallory and her team were fantastic, very easy to work with."
"Mallory is a great trainer, she was engaging and kept our team's interest throughout the training."